Annual Report to the Community
Take a look at the Highlights from 2021. While we had our ups and downs this last year due to the ongoing Pandemic, we were able to serve the Community of Waddington in a variety of ways.
Some of our 2021 Highlights:
1. We were able to hold an outdoor Summer Reading Program and had over 35+ children attend.
2. We posted 8 Storywalks for the Community to enjoy.
3. We were able to successfully resume in-person programming in the Fall of 2021.
4. We installed 3 “Little Free Libraries” in the community with the help of local volunteers.
5. The Friend’s of the Library hosted our Annual Book Sale in August and raised over $1,000.00 for the Library.
We are looking forward to offering even more to our Community this year in 2022! Thank you for continuing to support your Local Library.
If you haven’t already done so, please fill out this survey so that we can better serve you.
And a huge thank you to the Library Board, the Town & Village of Waddington, the Staff at the Hepburn Library of Waddington & the Friends of the Library. We couldn’t do what we do without your support.
Follow Us for Updates!
Visit your Local Library today!