You can now Check out an admission pass for The Wild Center. Call the Library to Reserve.
The Wild Center – 45 Museum Dr. – Tupper Lake, NY 12986 – (518)359-7800
Passes may be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Call the Waddington Library to place a hold @(315)388-4454
There is a limit of 1 museum pass per family per month and only holders of an ADULT NCLS Library card in good standing can reserve them
- PICK UP and RETURN—these passes are checked out at the Circulation Desk at the Hepburn Library of Waddington. They are checked out for 3 days and we recommend you make your reservation for the day before your museum visit. These passes must be returned to the Circulation Desk by their due date and cannot be returned in the Book Drop outside. THESE PASSES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE WHILE THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
- A $10 per day fee is charged if a PICK UP and RETURN pass is returned past the scheduled due date. After three days past due, you will also be charged the replacement cost of the museum membership. If a pass is lost, the patron will be responsible for the entire membership fee.
- Museum passes circulate to adult NCLS card holders in good standing only; participating museums reserve the right to deny admission to individuals who cannot identify themselves as NCLS cardholders. (Bring your ID and library card as well as the pass you have borrowed.)
- It is your responsibility to check with the museum prior to your visit for days and hours of operation.
- To use the Wild Center Library Pass – you must reserve online at The Wild Center. Adults (up to two) have a $10.00 copay, Youth are free. At admissions, Discovery Pass Card users may be asked to share their email address to receive our weekly WildWire email update, and may receive a brief survey to fill out. Museum visitors who are using a Discovery Pass library card are classified as “non-member” visitors, along with the non-member prices in the Museum Store and Waterside Cafe.
- See the Plan Your Visit page for the latest details on the hours, event, and programs.